This post is not categorized, not labeled, ‘cuz it’s for old Squidfriends: I’m asking a favor.
Your mission, should you choose to accept:
1. Go to your last month’s payments.
2. Click “Export as TSV” (tiny link at upper right) or copy the chart into Excel or your favorite spreadsheet.
3. Set up formulas to add up the columns.
4. Do your subtotals meet the dashboard’s reported subtotals?
5. Try the same experiment for a few different months.
Repeat question #4. Results, please? I’ve always seen very small discrepancies– a few pennies to tens of pennies depending on total haul. I suspect it’s simply an artifact of numbers being rounded somewhere, but it looks odd.